Protect your 2007-2018 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK's vulnerable rocker panels on the toughest trails with ICON Impact PRO Series Rocker Guards. The two-piece design is both functional and stylish, providing rock armor protection while imparting a rugged off-road appearance to your Jeep. These rocker guards are fabricated entirely of 3/16" thick plate steel that has been CNC laser cut and precision brake-formed to fit your Jeep's body like a glove.
The Exo-Skin piece attaches directly to the Jeep's body, protecting it from rocks and dings around the door sills. The rock slider piece attaches to the Exo-Skin to provide a defensive railing to slide against the rocks and keep your Jeep's doors and body sides a safe distance away from damage. The sliders are internally gusseted along their entire length, and feature a series of lateral bends that both increase rigidity and gain a measure of ground clearance. The sliders attach to the exo-skins with stainless steel hardware, and tie in to the Jeep's body mounts underneath, to form a super-strong, rigid structure to withstand abuse from the toughest trails. A series of lightening holes both enhance the looks and allow for easier washing out of mud, debris and road salts. PRO Series Rocker Guards are finished in a durable satin black multi-stage powder coat.
- Two-piece design combines Exo-Skin body protection and rock slider functionality
- Ties in to the Jeep's body mounts at the frame to provide a rigid structure to withstand punishing trails
- Rock slider also functions as a step to assist entry into lifted Jeeps
- CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" steel plate construction
- High clearance faceted design with internal gussets for brute strength
- Durable multi-stage black powder coat finish
- Installation requires drilling and installing rivet nuts into the Jeep's body sheet metal
- Right side (passenger) only. Part # 25238L required to complete installation.