Our SDHQ Built Dual Battery Tray Kit for your 2010-Current (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runner allows you to mount a second battery in your 4Runner's engine compartment without any drilling or trimming.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2010-Current Toyota 4Runner
- This kit only includes the dual battery tray kit to include our wiring kit please select that in the product options above
- Designed to fit 2010-Current (5th Gen) Toyota 4Runners
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Bolt on installation, no drilling or trimming required.
- Second battery location provides better weight distribution.
- Triangulated Mounting to the firewall, inner fender and wheel well, provides superior strength.
- Powder coated black for a durable finish.
Mount fits Group 24, 34/34R (34R fits stock battery location) and 35 series batteries
- Fits Group 24 and 35 batteries with the SDHQ Built Secondary Battery 24F/35 Upgrade Kit (SDHQ-50-3005-24F)
- Main Battery Mount
- Rear Upright Support
- Vertical Support
- Hardware Kit
SDHQ DUAL BATTERY WIRING KIT:
Our #SDHQBUILT Dual Battery Wiring for your Toyota 4Runner includes everything you need to wire your SDHQ Dual Battery System. This Wiring Kit is designed to be used with a battery isolator between the batteries.
- Premium Cross-Linked SAE J-1127-SGX cables
- 2 AWG Main Cables (main to aux battery ground and main/aux batteries to battery isolator)
- 4 AWG Second Battery to Frame Ground Upgrade
- 6 AWG Main Battery to Body Upgrade
- 6 AWG Aux Battery to Body Upgrade
Recommended to use 2 new matching AGM or Sealed batteries
Why do I need to use matching batteries?
Batteries in series or parallel applications, where more than one battery is connected to another battery should always have batteries that are identical in age, size and type. Batteries that are different from each other in any of those ways will behave differently when delivering and receiving electricity, which can leave one chronically undercharged, while the other is chronically overcharged, shortening the lifespan of both.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: