Protect your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra factory ABS sensors while off-roading with our SDHQ Built Billet ABS guards. Constructed out of anodized 6061 Aluminum this easy bolt-on modification was designed to protect your vehicle's front and rear ABS sensors.
These guards can save you upwards of $500!
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Billet 6061 Aluminum
- Protects factory ABS sensors from rocks and debris.
- Includes hardened 12.9 hardware
- Easy to install
- Includes (2) M6 nuts to aid factory stud removal
- Anodized clear for corrosion protection
- NOTE: All fitment is designed around stock spindles. Any aftermarket spindles may not allow the fitment of these
- ABS Guards
- M6 - 1.0 x 40mm Socket Head Bolts
- M6 - 1.0 x 35mm Socket Head Bolts
- M6 Hex Nuts
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: