Our SDHQ Built Billet Battery Terminal Kit for the 2017-2019 Ford F250 and F350 replace the OEM sheet metal battery terminals. Our billet battery terminal kit are machined out of 6061 aluminum replacing your F250/350's OEM terminals.
If you have a single battery Ford F250 or F350 this battery terminal kit will allow you to upgrade your vehicle OEM terminal pads and everything you need to protect them, no more piecing components together!
With up to five additional terminal pads our kit provides the safe and orderly installation of accessories such as off-road lighting, audio equipment, winches, and air compressors while maintaining your vehicle's factory wiring our billet battery terminals were 3D CAD Designed and manufactured from high quality 6061 Aluminum.
- 2017-2019 Ford F250
- 2017-2019 Ford F350
- If you have a 2020-Current Ford Super Duty we have a Single Battery Terminal Kit for you
'20-Current Ford F250/350 SDHQ Built Billet Single Battery Terminal Kit
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Upgrades factory sheet metal terminals.
- Positive and Negative Billet 6061 Aluminum Terminals.
- Cutting the factory terminals off is required.
- 1-2 AWG Copper Compression Lugs included to replace terminals.
- (2) ⅜”, (1) 5/16” and (2) ¼” mounting options for accessories.
- Stainless Steel Hardware with included Anti-Seize Compound.
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries.
- Torque Specifications:
- Torque ¼” - 20 Hardware to 4 ft-lb.
- Torque 5/16” - 18 Hardware to 8 ft-lb.
- Torque ⅜” - 16 Hardware to 18 ft-lb.
- SDHQ Built Complete Billet Battery Terminal Kit - SDHQ-02-3003-C2
- Billet Positive Battery Terminal
- SDHQ Billet Negative Battery Terminal
- SDHQ Negative Terminal Stud
- Hardware Kit
- Protective Positive Boot
- Protective Negative Boot
- Red Post Washer
- Black Post Washer
- 1-2 Gauge Compression Lug Nut Kit
- 6GA Negative Battery to Body 16" Ground Cable
- If your vehicle has Ford's battery management sensors then this terminal upgrade kit will not work.