The SDHQ Built Complete Overhead Switch Pros RCR-FORCE-12 Mounting Kit for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma allows you to mount a Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 in an overhead position without piecing different components together.
Our kit includes the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 12 Switch Panel Power System, our SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mounting System, and our SDHQ Built Keypad Mount. With all of these components you will be able to install your Switch-Pros RCR-12 with a direct from the factory fit and finish
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2016-Current Toyota Tacoma
- KEYPAD MOUNTING LOCATION: Overhead Position (HeadLiner)
- TECH NOTE: This mount does require cutting into your Tacoma's headliner
- POWER MODULE MOUNTING LOCATION: Mounts next the battery (Mounts to existing factory mounting points in the Tacoma engine compartment)
- SWITCH PROS FITMENT: Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 (12 Keypad)
- SDHQ Built Components are 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finishM
- Designed as a complete kit
- Built specifically for the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12
- Clean and straightforward install
- Simple and clean solution for mounting the Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 Keypad
- You pick the location of the keypad mount
- All components are made in the USA
Switch Pros RCR-Force-12 | 12 Switch Power Panel System:
The RCR FORCE-12 includes twelve tactile switches, in a three-row configuration, with the same style of the previous Switch-Pros systems. The twelve circuit, 170 amp power module will control up to seventeen outputs, using a combination of direct and trigger inputs. Five of the circuits can handle inductive loads, and one circuit is a low side driver.
- 12 user-programmable switches
- RCR-TOUCH™ switch cover
- Waterproof, solid state power module
- 150amp capacity with 17 outputs
SDHQ BUILT SWITCH-PROS POWER MODULE MOUNT:
Our SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mount for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is designed to mount the power module component of your Switch-Pros SP-9100 or Switch-Pros RCR-Force-12 in a secure and easy to access location.
- Mounts to existing factory mounting points on the 2005-Current Toyota Tacomas
- Fits Switch Pro models: 9100 and RCR-Force-12
- Simple and clean solution for mounting the Switch-Pro power module component.
- May not work with aftermarket hood strut kits
- Mounting plate is universal to automatic and manual transmissions.
- Black Anodized Finish
- Hardware provided.
- Drilling and cutting is required (only for Keypad Mount)
- This kit is designed to only with with Switch-Pros RCR-12