sleek and sturdy
Our SDHQ Built A-Pillar Light Mounts for the 2022-Current Toyota Tundra are 3D CAD designed and built in-house to ensure they are the best fitting; highest quality a-pillar mounts available for the Toyota Tundra.
These brackets give you the ability to securely mount aftermarket LED light pods on the hood of your Toyota Tundra without significant vehicle modifications. Our A-Pillar light mounts bolt directly to your Tundra's hood hinge, are constructed to handle the weight of larger LED lights, and give you the confidence to hit the trails at night without your vision impeded.
These sleek and sturdy a-pillar light mounts are a must-have for any Toyota Tundra owner.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Bolts directly to the hood hinge
- No drilling or welding required
- 3/16” thick steel plate construction for durability
- 1/16” thick silicone isolation pad placed against hood hinge for vibration dampening
- Built to handle the weight of larger lights, such as Baja Designs XL80’s
- Includes extra ¼” hardware for mounting larger lights
- Mounting slot for multiple light choices and a customized fit
- Ships with a black powder coated finish
- Driver Side Mount
- Passenger Side Mount
- Hardware Kit
Compatible Lighting Brands:
- Baja Designs: XL/XL-R Pro/Sport, Squadron Pro/Sport, LP4 Series LED Lights, S2 Pro
- Rigid Industries: 360 Series Round Lights
- Vision X: 4.5" Light Cannon
SDHQ BUILT A-PILLAR LIGHT MOUNTS: Experience the meticulous design and craftsmanship of SDHQ Built A-Pillar Light Mounts. Tailored for a low-profile, factory-look, these brackets let you integrate aftermarket LED light pods seamlessly, avoiding extensive vehicle modifications.
If you have the time, consider leaving us a review - your opinion and experience are important to us!
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: