These rock sliders have been built to fit both the Double Cab and Crew Max. Sticking to a well-earned reputation for craftsmanship, we chose to build these rock sliders out of 4130 Chromoly Tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates ensuring that these are both the strongest and lightest rock sliders on the market. These rock sliders are CAD designed and built in-house for a precise fit and finish. Our rock sliders use a unique mounting design, so there is no cutting, welding or drilling required for install and there are no permanent frame modifications required. All mounting hardware is included with the purchase of your SDHQ Built Sliders.
- Fits 2007-Current Double Cab and Crew Max Short Bed Tundra
- Durable 4130 .120” Wall Chromoly Tubing with Gusseted Steel Mounting Plates for Durability
- No Cutting, Drilling or Welding is required for Install.
- No Permanent Modification to the Frame is Required
- Unique Mounting Design Made Specifically for the Toyota Tundra
- Just as Strong as a Welded Slider
- Works with Body Mount Chops
- CAD Designed for a Precise Fit and Finish
High Strength Grade 8 Hardware Included
- ⅜”-16 x 1 ¼” grade 8 bolts
- ⅜” grade 8 flat washers
- ⅜” grade 8 lock washers
- 7/16”-14 x 1 ¼” grade 8 bolts
- 7/16” grade 8 flat washers
- 7/16” grade 8 lock washers
- Loctite packet
- These are the lightest sliders in the market 105lbs. with hardware.
- Raw and Powder Coated Finishes Available
See our sliders in action