CBI's 2nd Generation (2014-2021) Toyota Tundra Swing Arm Rear Bumper is engineered with steep trails and rugged terrain in mind.
The crew at CBI Off-Road know it’s not always easy driving a full-size rig offroad, so CBI constructed this awesome bumper to seriously improve your vehicle’s rear exit angle – making it much easier to descend in steep areas and less risky to drop on your backend.
- Same great bumper taste now with swing arms!
- Provides protection and additional recovery points
- Follows factory lines for a perfect fit
- Clears factory receiver hitch
- Compatible with factory parking sensors and bsm monitors* ( BSM sensory may require professional realignment after installation)
- Steel body construction with aluminum traction plates
- Cut-outs for additional flush fit lights (BAJA DESIGNS S2 PATTERN, RIGID SR-M)
- Swing arms are completely removable
- Swing arms are constructed from formed 10GA Steel for optimal weight/strength
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: