The RCI 18″ Bed Rack is a top of the line rack that carries the same features and benefits as RCI Off Road's custom fit racks, but with the added flexibility of being able to mount to any truck bed ranging from a Chevy Colorado to a Dodge 3500.
Best of all, this bed rack does it all without sacrificing strength or extra weight! You simply choose one of our three bed length configurations, the width is fully adjustable. This rack saves space and organizes your truck bed by allowing all of your gear to be securely mounted with easy accessibility. Designed to accept roof top tents and other heavy gear while keeping your truck bed wide open and accessible for all of your gear.
- Mount anything from lights, Hi-lift, co2, fire extinguisher, quick-fist, roto-pax, spare tire, roof top tent, bike mounts, roof baskets, etc.
- Heavy duty design will easily support roof top tents and heavy gear
- Built in mounting points allow unlimited options for adding accessories
- Bolts to inside of bed rails or can alternatively be mounted with optional “drill-free” clamps
- Rack is 18″ tall from bed rail to top of rack
- Maintains complete visibility through the back window of most trucks due to its added height
- Slotted mounting points on top of rack accept nearly any roof top tent making mounting a simple bolt on install
- Adjustable width adapts to any truck bed from 54″ – 64″ width between the bed rails
- Tall enough to fit up to a 35″ spare tire in the bed of a Tacoma, with even more room on full size pickups
- Optional “additional top brace” allows mounting roof top tents shorter than 58″ on longbed trucks or to accommodate alternative uses. Instead of using the default single brace in the center of rack, you will install one on either side with the spacing adjustable to match your tent
- Easy bolt together assembly
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: