Whether racing, running the dunes, or crawling the Rubicon, this 5.3 Harnesses will hold you in tight. Each has shoulder pads that stop chaffing on the neck and adds extra comfort, especially on long rides off-road. Includes all black hardware for cool styling. SFI 16.1 certified for racing.
- 5 Point Harness with 3″ belts
- SFI 16.1 Certified
- All Black Hardware
- Removable Shoulder Pads
- Pull-up EZ Adjuster – Rather than the traditional pull-down laps belts, with these belts you pull-up the straps towards your chest. It’s easier to get the belts extra tight if there’s not a lot of room in the cab. The 3 bar adjusters on the each end also allow you to change the spacing of the EZ Adjusters to account for larger or small riders.
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4” below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.