This belt is for the rider / racer that is looking for the ultimate in belt technology and proven performance. This belt acts like the OEM belt in terms of engagement and operating RPM’s. Race Proven Performance
Are you looking for a superior and in many cases a less expensive alternative to costly OEM CVT belts? EVP has worked directly with GBoost Technology, the authority in advanced CVT belt design and manufacturing on a wide variety of CVT belts for Polaris applications. We have extensively tested and validated each belt in the most grueling race environments to ensure the strength and durability of each application. Each different compound was subjected to an extensive durability regiment through our sponsored desert racer program and on our own big horsepower vehicles. The “BAD ASS” line of drive belts have proven themselves in extreme conditions which allows customers and racers peace of mind while pushing their vehicles to the limits without the fear of premature belt failure. Along with increased strength and durability, the three different BAD ASS belt compounds provide better grip which transfers more power to the ground. These belts are BAD ASS!
- Manufacturing, quality control certifications — ISO-14001, ISO-9001, and IATF-16949.
- 3rd Generation heavy-duty, high-twist Aramid Fiber cord for HIGH HORSEPOWER TENSILE LOAD requirements. Making it the strongest belt on the market, surpassing even our EX and Sandstorm lines.
- Highest shock load rating to date being able to withstand the power of the 400hp machines.
- Increased top cog pressure load design that increases sidewall rigidity, prevents top cog bowing, but still allows for increased rotational flexibility.
- Bottom Cog uses HIGH MODULOUS RUBBER COMPOUND (BZX1) for better heat resistance and heat dissipation.
- Bottom cog is impregnated with short Aramid Fibers for better belt-to-sheave adhesion and reduced overall belt temperature.
- Latest bottom cog design for greater rotational efficiency at full shift.
- Precision ground sidewall angle (SCUFFING) for smooth engagement, increased power transfer and lower operating belt temperature.
- Aramid Fiber cord, versus polyester, wraps over bottom cogs for increased bottom cog strength.
- Increased cord pop-out resistance.
REPLACES OEM P/N's:
- 3211186 & 3211202 for the XP Turbo & XP Turbo S, RS1 & 19 Ranger Crew
- 3211172, 3211148,3211180, 3211142 & 3211196 for the XP 1000, General, Ranger, RZR 1000s, ACE 900, XP 900, RZR 900 most other Ranger 800-1000
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!