Method's 701 Trail Series Wheel is a no-nonsense eight spoke design is the perfect option for those looking to get away from the simulated beadlock styling. With one-piece 356 aluminum construction and T6 heat treatment, the MR701 is exactly what you've been looking for to hit the trails.
Among many features, the all new patent-pending Bead Grip ® Technology is the most exciting. Found on both the inner and outer bead seat, strategically placed grooves are designed to engage with the tire bead for increased grip while running lower tire pressures. In addition to the grooves, the 'safety hump' has a more aggressive profile which further stabilizes the tire bead in the seat.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents de-beading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Debossed METHOD logo on face
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Replaceable snap-in center cap with optional red METHOD lettering
- Super strong 2650 lbs. load rating
- Hub centric fitments for common applications