With Flow Form construction, the 313 is lighter than other Street Series wheels but just as strong and dependable. This cutting-edge manufacturing technique creates aluminum properties similar to forged products at a fraction of the cost. Additional wheel features include lightening pockets machined into the spokes to further enhance the weight savings. Barrel Strengthening Ribs (BSR) are found around the barrel for increased radial strength. The inner and outer bead seat of the 313 are also knurled to ensure that tire doesn’t go anywhere under extreme forces. Available in 17x8.5, the 313 is hub centric for common 5 and 6 lug applications. Finishes include Titanium and Matte Black with new Carbon Fiber snap in cap.
- Flow Form construction is lighter while maintaining overall strength
- Barrel Strengthening Ribs (BSR) increases radial rigidity
- One-piece 356 aluminum construction with T6 heat treatment
- Pockets machined out of spoke windows for further weight savings
- Knurled bead seat keeps tire bead seated under extreme forces
- Method logo debossed on outer lip
- Carbon fiber snap-in center cap