Goose Gear anchor packs are laser cut from 316 Stainless Steel for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
There are two designs, slotted and round. They are available as a kit of 4 anchors, slotted or round. They are also available as a kit with mounting hardware to secure them to the Goose Gear Module Extrusion using the convenient "roll-in" anchor. The roll in anchor can be rolled into the extrusion anywhere along the aluminum channel without
- Slotted Design The slotted design for 1" webbing and strapping materials
- Round Design The round design which features a 9/16" diameter ring for caribeners, rope etc.
- Both styles can use 1/4" or 6mm bolts for securing.
Goose Gear Anchor Packs with mounting hardware for Goose Gear Modules and Plate Systems, including seat delete products. They include the following hardware:
- 4 - 1/4" Flat Washers
- 4 - 1/4-20 x 3/8" Button Head Screws - for Module Products
- 4 - 1/4-20 x 5/8" Button Head Screws - for Plate Products
- 4 - 1/4-20 x 1" Button Head Screws - for Modules with LineX Coated Top Plates
- 4 - Roll In Tee Nuts for Module Extrusion Channels