Adds +57 hp/+73 lb-ft, 6 on-the-fly power levels
Shave a full second off your 0-60 time and get over 4 truck lengths ahead of stock in the 1/4 mile. This makes getting onto the highway and merging effortless. Patented safety features protect engine and transmission.
Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity. No competitive tuner does that.
Derringer has 6 levels, adjustable on-the-fly using the iDash. Level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates with other Banks devices such as our iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and PedalMonster throttle booster. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But unlike other tuners, it also connects to the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic bus.
TECH NOTE: When running multiple iDash together, purchase 1 Primary and 2-3 Expansion gauges. Does not include mount for iDash
- 2020-Current Ram 1500 3.0L EcoDiesel
- 2020-Current Jeep Wrangler 3.0L EcoDiesel
- 2020-Current Jeep JT Gladiator 3.0L EcoDiesel
- Adds up to 57 hp and 73 lb-ft
- 4.3 truck length lead in the 1/4 mile
- 0-60 mph 1-second faster
- 6 power levels that can be changed on-the-fly via iDash. Each level adds approx 11-12 hp
- Simple plug-and-play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Interfaces with OBD-II Port (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate with vehicle's ECM
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Works while in cruise-control AutoRate tunes in realtime using vehicle diagnostics
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Transcommand protects transmission
- iDash displays dozens of temps, pressures, speeds, and info your dashboard doesn't
- iDash displays 5 customizable pages of 2-8 gauges per page
- iDash displays DPF regen status, distance between regens, DEF level
- iDash logs up to 20 min/max values with customizable alerts
- iDash displays user-selectable alerts, examples: speed, coolant temp, trans slip
- Real-time bar graph displays Derringer's added power