DECKED makes your cargo van more efficient and versatile, at only 200-220 lb per system, allowing you to load your cargo hold with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry, and organized in drawers underneath. Work more efficiently with your tools and hardware rolling out at waist height reducing trips in and out of vehicles and increase your storage organizer benefits. No more climbing in and out of your van! Transitioning from the parts warehouse to jobsite and back has never been easier or more efficient.
- Built On A Galvanized Steel Subframe Co-Molded To High Density Polyethylene HDPE
- A Very Rugged And Engineered System That Handles A 2,000 Pound Payload
- A 200 Lb Per Drawer Capacity Of Your Organized Gear And Tools At Your Fingertips
- Drawers Slide Out At Waist Height For Easy Access
- Done Are Your Days Of Crawling In And Out Of Your Van
- DECKED Will Not Dramatically Effect Fuel Economy Or Payload Capacity
- Access Your Tools Without Climbing In And Out Of Your Van
- Limited Drilling Or Alteration Of Your Van - Most Vans Require No Drilling
- DECKED Uses Adapters And Brackets Which Bolt To The Van Body
- Dial In Your DECKED System With Locks, Trays, Dividers, CoreTrax, T-Tracks, And D-Box Toolboxes Which Are Sold Separately
- End The Junk Show! Easily Access Your Tools And Gear
- DECKED Gets You Dialed In And Makes Your Life More Efficient
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: