'22-Current Toyota Tundra RCI Off-Road Transmission/Transfer-Case Skid Plate will protect your 3rd Gen Tundra.
From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your Toyota Tundra with RCI's Transmission/Transfer-Case Skid Plate, these skid plates are the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for everyday driving and light off-roading, whether camping, hunting, or working on the farm. RCI listened to your feedback. RCI's Tundra Transmission/Transfer skid plates are now available in two options, providing the right protection for any application. Below are the benefits of 10ga steel and 1/4” aluminum options.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2022-Current Toyota Tundra 4x4
NOTE:*Catalytic Converter Guards NOT included, as seen in some of the pictures. See Catalytic Converter Guards
- Completely protects transmission and transfer-case
- Compatible with all 4×4 2022+ Tundra
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Compatible with RCI Catalytic Converter Guards
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Simple installation with basic hand tools
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Material: 10ga Steel, or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Steel-heavy duty black powder coat finish; Aluminum-bare aluminum
10ga Steel- Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
1/4” Aluminum- Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet just as strong.
MADE IN USA