The Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2021-Current Ford F-150 4WD Stage 5 suspension system was designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. This aftermarket suspension system includes adjustable front remote reservoir coilovers w/ ICON's CDCV , piggy back rear shocks w/ ICON's CDCV, and tubular upper control arms.
ICON's Stage 5 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring a remote reservoir (with CDC Valve) for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-2.75” of lift over stock allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. Tubular upper control arms on the F-150 not only add strength and durability, but help retain factory alignment spec range increasing caster over stock. ICON 2.5 Aluminum Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks (with CDC Valve) utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2021-Current F-150 4WD Stage 5 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford F150 4WD
Will not work on CCD equipped vehicles
- Increased lift height allows for the fitment of larger and more aggressive tires
- ICON upper control arms allow for additional wheel travel while improving suspension geometry and increasing strength
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum upper control arms allow for on-vehicle camber and caster adjustment
- Patented Delta Joint combines the durability and weather resistance of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a uniball
- Easy-to-adjust CDC Valve (Compression Damping Control) has 10 compression damping settings to suit all types of terrain and driving styles
- Up to a 20% increase in front wheel travel over stock
- ICON shocks feature 2021-UP Ford F150 specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant hard anodized shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- 100% bolt-on design makes for a simple and straightforward installation
- 91823C (QTY: 1) 2021-UP F150 4WD 0-2.75" 2.5 VS RR CDCV COILOVER KIT
- 98502DJ (QTY: 1) 2021-UP F150 TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT
- 97720CP (QTY: 2) 09-UP F150 2/4WD 04-08 F150 4WD REAR 2.5 VS PB CDCV PAIR
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25" Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.625" Backspace / 16mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required)
- Advertised lift heights are based off of a stock equipped vehicle
DELTA JOINT OVERVIEW:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy-duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greaseable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
The ICON CDC Valve is an externally adjustable valve that restricts oil flow into the reservoir which creates 10 levels of compression damping force ranges. If you are looking for a more user defined tune, consider looking into the Omega Series bypass shocks.
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting