These shocks are sold individually
Fox's Performance Series 2.0 coil-over and smooth-body internal floating piston (IFP) shocks are a bolt-on solution tuned specifically for your 14th generation Ford F-150. These shock packages have been designed to level or raise your F-150 without putting strain on ball joints or linkages that might compromise reliability or vehicle behavior.
Increase your truck's off-road capability with higher capacity 2-inch diameter dampers and an IFP to separate the shock fluid and gas. Navigate rough terrain all day and retain precise handling and consistent damping. Experience on-road comfort with performance-minded shock valving for a connected ride with less vehicle sway. The larger 2.0 monotube design allows for significantly larger pistons than stock, giving you the capacity to keep loads in check and improve your comfort and control while towing.
FOX Performance Series shocks are impact forged from aluminum, dissipating heat four times faster and resisting corrosion better than your stock painted steel twin-tube shocks. All FOX shocks are fully serviceable and re-valveable, built-to-last and race-proven to give a lifetime of great rides.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Extended: 28.520
- Compressed: 17.900
- Travel: 10.620
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet