BuiltRight Industries' Bedside Rack System Driver's Side Rear Panel for the 2019-Current Ram 1500 allows you to securely store items in the bed of your Ram 1500.
In the 5th generation 2019-Current RAM 1500, each truck bed is equipped with a series of small holes in the bedside, meant to support an OEM/Mopar Utility Rail System. Used along with the holes near the tie down loops at the front and rear, the 5th gen RAM is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points and doesn't prevent the use of the Mopar Utility Rail. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2019-Current Ram 1500 (5'7" and 6'4" bed)
- Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga (1/8" thick) steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
- Made in USA
- 1x Rear Driver's side panel
- 1x Hardware Kit