BuiltRight Industries' Bedside Rack System Passenger's Side Rear Panel for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger allows you to securely store items in the bed of your truck.
In the 2019-Current Ford Ranger lineup, each truck bed is equipped with threaded features for up to six tie down loops. Used along with the oval holes further up the headside, the Ranger is very well equipped to support a full length MOLLE panel system. The BuiltRight Modular Bedside Rack System installs using these factory mounting points, without the need for modification to the vehicle.
Just because you have a lot of gear, doesn’t mean you have to have a lot of mess. While standard storage might not cut it, the BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack System can. Using the same factory mounting points, the rack system installs to keep your gear organized, easily accessible and secure. They work with all MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for all kinds of storage possibilities.
- 2019 - Current Ford Ranger 5ft and 6ft Bed (both crew cab and extended cab)
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use
- 1x Passenger's side large rear panel
- 1x Hardware kit w/ custom 'bed blocks