This Decked System is designed to fit the 2019-Current Chevy/GMC 1500 (Silverado/Sierra) with the 8ft. Bed.
DECKED makes your pickup truck more efficient and versatile with its sliding toolbox storage system allowing you to load your truck bed with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry and organized in drawers underneath.
NOTE: The system is NOT 8' long. You will have 17" of open space at the cabside end of your bed. (New Body Style Only)
- Built from 100% recycled HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) co-molded to a galvanized recycled steel subframe
- System payload rating: 2000 lbs evenly distributed on the deck
- Drawer payload rating: 200 lbs per drawer
- System weight: 200 lbs short bed systems, 220-230 lbs standard bed systems
- Two full bed-length drawers. Note: Drawers do not fully extend.
- Max drawer extension: 48” for reasons related to physics
- Drawers are weatherproof. System itself is impervious to moisture,
- extreme UV light exposure and severe temperatures
- Oversized cast aluminum handles for ease of operation with gloves
- No drilling or alteration of vehicle required
- Full line of accessories available to increase your level of awesome
- Does not fit 8' long truck beds
- Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner
- Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner. LEARN MORE
- The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages
- Does not fit the 2020 CarbonPro Bed.