Easily convert your Ford Super Duty to high-performance front coilovers with this easy bolt-in conversion kit.
These ICON coilovers feature our proven 2.5 VS Series shock technology, custom coil springs engineered specifically for the Ford Super Duty, and of course Remote Reservoirs with CDEV technology built in.
An added benefit of this coilover conversion kit is that it allows (but does not require) the use of a secondary shock absorber in the original shock location without any further brackets or apparatus. (CDEV requires IIC Module & Install Kit - please note that the IIC system is currently capable of controlling just one shock per corner).
TECH NOTE: Also requires installation of IIC Kit (Part # 93500) and CDEV rear shock (Part# 37705EP)
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2017-Current Ford F250/F350
- Only compatible with 4WD models
- Springs are rated for diesel engines only
- 2020-UP Super Duty models have a lower ride height from the factory than 2017-2019 models. This results in an increase of approximately .75" of additional lift height over ICON's advertised numbers
- 2020-UP Super Duty sub-models equipped with Tremor package will have lift height range of 1.25-1.75” over stock
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- 61720E ride height adjustable 2.5-3" or 3.25-3.75” depending on year of vehicle
- ICON's CDE Valve technology allows for in vehicle adjustment of compression damping settings and active adjustment via the ICON Intelligent Control (IIC)
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of optional secondary shocks
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- ICON engineered coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OE Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 5.00” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 20x9" w/ 5.25” Backspace / 6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) Overview:
Compression Damping Electronic Valve (CDEV) is an electronically controlled valve that meters the flow of oil to regulate the amount of damping force that is created by the shock when compressed. This infinitely variable valve can react in less than 40ms and has the ability to make extremely precise adjustments for varying terrain. CDEV’s hydraulic circuits are also custom tailored per application to create the highest resolution and dynamic range allowable for each specific vehicle. Powered by ICON Intelligent Control and proprietary ICON mobile app, the system uses information from the onboard G-force sensor and Gyroscope to perform calculations based on algorithms and user-defined settings to predict terrain and adjust shock settings via the CDEV accordingly.