Magnuson’s TVS1900 supercharger system for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma equipped with the 3.5L V6 engine.
Magnuson’s engineers have created a truly remarkable product by carefully matching a TVS1900 supercharger to operate in its peak thermal efficiency zone for the entire engine duty cycle. The result is super low inlet air temps for excellent gains in horsepower and torque, producing V8 levels of horsepower at an extremely affordable price.
2016-Current Toyota Tacoma vehicles with the 2GR-FKS 3.5L V6 engine with both automatic and manual transmissions
Currently this kit will ONLY support calibrations for stock and lightly modified vehicles. Trucks with stock gearing and wheel/tire combinations that do no exceed 33" tires. Magnuson’s engineering team is continuing calibration development on more heavily modified Tacomas and will be available soon.
- Large capacity front inlet/front-drive TVS1900 Supercharger assembly
- Positive displacement Roots-type design using Eaton TVS Technology with proven OEM durability
- Integrated vacuum bypass for instant boost response at low engine speeds
- Exceptional vehicle performance with over 373HP and 332ft-lbs of torque at the crank (~308 RWHP)
- High-efficiency intercooler system for maximum charge air cooling and sustainable performance
- Custom engineered supercharger belt-drive system for worry-free driving both on and off-road
- Waterproof intercooler pump for reliable performance in wet conditions
- Full bolt-on installation with OEM look, fit and finish
- Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.