These shocks are sold in pairs
Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir smooth body shocks give you enhanced ride quality and the control you need when heading off the pavement. They take their design from our Off-Road race shocks, so they've been thoroughly perfected in brutal conditions that you will probably never see. Our athletes push the boundaries in competition to develop race-proven performance you can bolt onto your Truck or SUV.
The external reservoir allows for increased oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering a striking race look. Applications are available to fit most stock and lifted Trucks and SUVs. Our complete line of bolt-on, Performance Elite shocks provide improved damping in any terrain. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Performance Elite Series 2.5 Reservoir shocks deliver.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2014-2016 Ram 3500 Crew Cab Pick Up (single rear wheel models) & 3500 Cab and Chassis
- Body: 2.5" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 hard anodized aluminum body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Hard-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 7/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet