Total Chaos Fabrication's +2 Long Travel Kit for the 2010-Current (5th Gen) 4Runner is designed to give your 4Runner 11.5" of travel and increase your vehicles track width by 4".
|Lift (in.)||Travel||Tire Size||Track Width Increase|
|3-4"||11.5"||33" or 285||4"|
- Race system legal for several different racing sanctions that have limited track width rules.
- 2" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Boxed and internally gusseted 2" extended lower control arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
- Lower control arm is compatible with Light Racing Jounce dome pad if vehicle is already equipped with this model bump stop. 1 1/2" extension for Jounce shock is sold separately.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE:
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly lined heim joints for the pivots.
- 4130 chromoly tubing heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Zero bushing deflection.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
BRAND COILOVER PART# BYPASS PART# FOX 880-02-953 982-02-954 KING TC5119-03 TC1119-34