The BuiltRight Industries Bedside Rack System for the 2009 to 2019 classic RAM 2500 and 3500 truck. Two variations, one for the 5’7” bed and one for the 6’4” bed, are currently available and each will fit on either side of your truck, allowing you to switch sides or mix and match as needed. Pictured above is the 5’7” bedside rack kit. The 6’4” kit has a front panel that is nearly identical in side to the rear panel.
- 1x Front Side Panel Kit (select bed length)
- 1x Rear Side Panel Kit
- 1x Hardware Kit
- 1x Basic Rivet Nut Tool (assembled from nuts and bolts)
In the 4th Gen (09-19 classic) RAM lineup, the inner bedsides of the truck offer no threaded mounting points for accessories. After much experimentation, we found that the correct solution to this is for users to install rivet nuts using the included drill templates. This design uses 4 rivet nuts per panel, for a total of 8 to install a full side kit. The BuiltRight Bedside Rack System then installs securely using these mounting points. The panels provide MOLLE-compatible features for the use of MOLLE/PALS accessories in addition to universal slots for an infinite number of possibilities.
- Laser cut and CNC punched/formed for perfect fit
- Black texture powdercoat for corrosion resistance
- Extremely durable 11ga steel construction
- MOLLE/PALS compatible mounting features
- Store items that need to be easily accessible and organized
- Keep tools, straps, shackles, etc from rolling around in the bed of your truck
- Easily configured depending on intended use