Eaton's Electrically-Actuated Locking Rear Differential for the 2007-Current Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8. Eaton's E-Locker for the 2007-Current Toyota Tundra is an electronic, selectable differential for drivers that want full control and traction on demand.
E-Locker internal gears are net-forged, providing the strength and durability necessary for off-road and recreational driving. Its electronic control also provides added reliability over similar air-actuated products.
- Driver controlled push-button operation
- Positive-electronic locking mechanism
- Net-forged gears for maximum strength and durability
- Sends all available torque to both wheels equally upon driver command, providing maximum traction to overcome challenging terrain
- Differential: Toyota 10.5" Ring Gear
- Axle Splines: 36
- 2007-Current Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!