Camburg Engineering's Performance 6.0 Kit for the 2001-2012 Ford Ranger 2WD Edge is designed to provide 4-6" of lift.
The kit uses Camburg's 3″ lift fabricated race spindles with a massive 1″ vertical uniball that replaces the weak upper ball-joint that is prone to fail. This allows for 10″ of useable wheel travel. The upper arms are made from 1.50″ x .120 wall 4130 chromoly tubing and double shears the uniball. With our weld-on dual shock mount we use Bilstein 5100 series for added control and are valved for this kit. By adjusting the torsion bars you can setup the front end with 4-6″ of lift. Track width is increased 1.5″ per side giving you a wider stance for better stability and added wheel travel.
- 4-6″″ of lift
- 10″ of wheel travel
- 1.5″ wider per side
- Dual Bilstein 5100 shocks
- Made in the USA
- LIFT: 4-6 in
- WHEEL TRAVEL: 10 in
- TRACK WIDTH: +1.5 in per side
- WHEEL SIZE: 15-17 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 4.75 in
- TIRE SIZE:31-33 in
- Fabricated uniball spindles
- Upper chromoly a-arms
- 10″ Limit straps
- Stainless/Kevlar braided extended front brake lines (130007)
- Bilstein 5100 Shocks (33-185590)
- Dual shock mounts (weld-on)
- Ford Ranger (2wd) 2001-2012
- Must re-use the factory OEM spindle snouts/pins. Aftermarket versions will not work
- Fiberglass front fenders required to run 33″ tires
- This kit fits 2wd Rangers with torsion bars only.