This 16-gauge steel console insert provides style, security and convenience. The embossed lock is flush with the lid, providing maximum secured storage under the sliding tray. The key can only be removed when the console is locked and must be removed in order to slide the OEM tray backwards. The Tuffy console insert transforms your OEM console into a heavy-duty lockable storage area utilizing Tuffy’s Pry-Guard locking system with 10 tumbler double bitted security key to help protect valuables from opportunistic thieves.
The innovative design utilizes an exclusive lid support feature that keeps the lid open while sticking your hands inside. Super helpful when grabbing something quick on the go without fear of the lid slamming shut on your arm. The insert maintains a completely stock look including full use of armrest, sliding tray and lid. Finished with a durable texture powder coat, the insert comes ready to install and last a lifetime. Drilling is required for a secure installation. The insert is not designed to work with sliding trays where the cup holders have lids. Sliding trays with lids will not have enough clearance to slide back over the Tuffy Console Insert. This is typically seen on RAM Longhorn and Limited trims.
- Over 400 Cubic inches of lockable storage space.
- Uninhibited use of sliding console tray.
- Lock is embossed into the lid for a clean appearance.
- The key is used to lift the lid and can only be removed when locked.
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals.
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8" thick welded steel components.
- Concealed design is hidden inside the OEM console from prying eyes.
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive hinging system with built-in lid stop.
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction with durable texture powder coat finish.
- Added security with Pin-Lock hinge design.
- Mounting hardware provided.
- Quick and easy install, minor drilling is required.
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.5”W x 9.25”D x 5.375”H
- Interior Volume: 400 cubic inches
Drilling required. Mounting hardware provided.
NOTE: Does not work with the RAM sliding console trays that have lids on the cup holders, as seen on RAM Longhorn and Limited trims.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: