This 16 gauge steel rear half console provides 75% more secure storage than the plastic factory console. A special bracket is included for mounting a stereo, CB or other electronic equipment inside the lockable console. Inside the storage area there is a handy removable utility tray. Tuffy’s 1/4” thick patented Pry-Guard II latching system secures the lid shut while a gas strut supports the lid when open.
The 2011+ JK Rear Half Console is used in conjunction with the front half of the factory console. It includes rear drink holders, but does not replace the original factory front cup holders. The console is taller than the OEM model and features a more comfortable full length padded armrest.
The console is designed to work in vehicles equipped with and without the rear power window switches. Each console accommodates all factory options such as the 12V power supply, 115V plug, and USB port. A divider is also included to gain more storage if the electronics bracket is not used.
- Patented Pry-Guard II locking system with a 1/4” steel latch which enables the lid to be latched closed without locking
- Gas strut Supports lid
- Removable tray
- Wire routing notch
- Electronics mounting bracket, or use included Divider bracket for more storage
- Durable texture powder coat
- Grade 8 mounting hardware provided
- 75% more secure storage space than factory console
- Rear drink holders with Anti-rattle drink fingers
- Includes bracket for rear power window switches
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive
- Pin-lock hinge security system with built in lid stop
- Full length Marine grade vinyl armrest
- Patented Anti-twist push button lock system with a 10 tumbler double bitted security key containing built in weather seals
- Color: Black
- Exterior Dimensions: 33” L x 8 1/4” W (top), 10 1/8” W (bottom) x 19 1/4” H (including armrest)
- Interior Dimensions: 11” L x 7 1/2” W x 12 1/2” H
- Electronics Compartment: Comes pre-cut for DIN Mount stereo 7 1/4” x 2 3/16”. Max depth behind face plate is 7 7/8”, Max clearance on top of face plate is 2 3/8”. Equipment is mounted at 90˚.