Protect your 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma factory ABS sensors while off roading with our SDHQ Built Billet ABS guards. Constructed out of anodized 6061 Aluminum this easy bolt-on modification was designed to protect your vehicle's front and rear ABS sensors.
These guards can save you upwards of $500!
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Billet 6061 Aluminum
- Protects factory ABS sensors from rocks and debris.
- Includes hardened 12.9 hardware
- Easy to install
- Includes (2) M6 nuts to aid factory stud removal
- Anodized clear for corrosion protection
- NOTE: All fitment is designed around stock spindles. Any aftermarket spindles may not allow fitment of these
- (4) ABS Guards, 2 driver side, and 2 passenger side
- The Tacoma only uses (3) ABS Guards as there is no need for a guard on the passenger rear sensor because the sensor is on the backside of the axle and not in harm’s way.
- (4) M6 - 1.0 x 40mm Socket Head Bolts
- (4) M6 - 1.0 x 35mm Socket Head Bolts
- (2) M6 Hex Nuts