This suspension combo kit for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra includes everything you need to lift your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra. This kit comes with King's 2.5 Remote Reservoir Front and Rear Coilovers with Adjusters.
Both coilovers and rear shocks comes with King's compression adjusters allowing for optimal situational tunning and adjustment.
This kit also allows you to select what upper control arms you want to use to maintain OEM alignment specs and increase ground clearance.
- VEHICLE FITMENT: 2007-2021 2WD/4WD Toyota Tundra
- Use of an aftermarket upper control arm is required to maintain proper alignment specs
- 0-3" Front Lift
- 0-1.5" Rear Lift
- '07-21 Toyota Tundra King 2.5 RR EXT Travel Coilovers w/ Adjusters-25001-143A-EXT
- '07-21 Toyota Tundra King 2.5 RR Rear Shocks w/ Adjusters-25001-144A
- Your selection of Total Chaos Fabrication, Camburg, Icon Billet, or Icon Tubular upper control arms (required for purchase)
UPPER CONTROL ARM OPTIONS:
Total Chaos Fabrication '07-21 Toyota Tundra Upper Control Arms With Heims
Designed for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra Total Chaos upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 2" of additional wheel travel.
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly heim joints for the pivots.
- Heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber. Shipped preset to O.E. location.
- Designed for vehicles with a 6" or higher drop bracket lift kit.
Icon Vehicle Dynamics '07-21 Toyota Tundra Delta Joint Billet Upper Control Arm Kit
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed an on vehicle adjustable billet aluminum upper control arm system for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra platform. These trucks were designed and built for on or off-road use, but have plenty of room for improvement like any factory vehicle.
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Precision CNC Machined
- 1 PTFE Lined all Stainless Uniballs
- Easily Adjustable on the Vehicle for Perfect Wheel Alignments
- 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter Pin
- High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
- Forged PTFE Lined 3/4 Rod Ends
- O-ring sealed uniball cover cap
- Made in the USA
Icon Vehicle Dynamics '07-21 Toyota Tundra ICON Delta Joint Tubular Upper Control Arm Kit
Take the performance of your 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra to new levels with the ICON Vehicle Dynamics Delta Joint tubular upper control arm kit. All ICON tubular upper control arms are constructed from CNC bent 1026 DOM steel tubing and then powder coated to a semi-gloss black finish for maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
- ICON Delta Joint
- 1026 DOM Steel Construction
- CNC Bent Tubing
- Serviceable Dual Stage Bushings
- CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
- Built-In Caster Correction
- Black Semi-Gloss Powder Coat Finish
- Factory Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17" x 8.5" with max 5.75" back space
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50"
'07-21 Toyota Tundra Camburg Kinetik Billet Upper Control Arms
Camburg Engineering's KINETIK Series billet upper control arms for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra are designed to increase your usable wheel travel.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.50″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 17-20 in
- Max Backspacing: 6.00 in
- Tire Size: 33-35 in
'07-21 Toyota Tundra King 2.5 RR Coilovers & Rear Shocks:
King's 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers and rear shocks for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra is a great starting point to improve your Tundra's suspension performance. These aftermarket coilovers and rear shocks have been factory-tuned by King for optimal ride quality and are 100% bolt-on.
- 100% bolt-on performance.
- King's 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coilovers are designed to increase wheel travel by up to 25% over stock.
- Adjustable ride height.
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your Toyota Tundra
- Built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top of the line Pure Race series shocks.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
- Improved reservoir mounts. No more hose clamps
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTERS:
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- Reservoir Mounts that will securely hold your coilover's reservoir.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.