King Shocks are sold individually
Polaris RZR-XP Turbo S 2.5 IBP Front Shocks with Adjusters
King Shocks custom tuned, UTV performance shock kit gives your 18-Current Polaris RZR-XP Turbo S unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each side x side shock kit was developed with punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate. UTV shock kits available for stock height or long travel aftermarket suspensions provide easy bolt-on installation and adjustable ride height.
- 100% bolt-on performance
- Adjustable ride height.
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your RZR.
- Built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top of the line Pure Race series shocks.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
KING ADJUSTER OVERVIEW:
King compression Adjusters have a single knob to quickly make adjustments to mid speed compression, resulting in changes to ride comfort and performance. In addition to helping you dial in the perfect ride, they improve the function of the shock and can also save you countless hours of suspension tuning.
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum
- New improved reservoir mounts. No more hose clamps!
- 2.5 Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.