NOTE: Sold In Pairs
33700-390A-King Off-Road Shocks 3.0 IBP Front Coilover Kit for the 2021-Current Chevy/GMC Tahoe, Suburban and Yukon are capable of 3 inches of lift over stock and will fit 35" tires.
- 100% Bolt-on Performance
- 40% increase in wheel travel
- Fits 35” Tires
- Adjustable ride height
- Large 3.0 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks
- King’s 3.0 IBP Internal Bypass coilover shock delivers precisely tunable velocity sensitive and position sensitive damping as well as a hydraulic bump stop in a bolt-on monotube shock
- King’s monotube design uses a full diameter piston and standard, full size valving
- It’s built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top of the line Pure Race series shocks
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your Chevy
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable
KING COMPRESSION ADJUSTERS:
King's Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.