Tackle the toughest trails with the PRO Series Recessed Winch Bumper from ICON! Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest rocks.
The "stubby" width protects the Jeep's lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum room for articulation and access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles. The integrated, recessed winch mount places the winch low, achieving a lower center of gravity as well as increased airflow through the radiator. The winch fairlead mount is integrated right into the front surface of the bumper. If you do manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect either the Jeep's stock fog lamps or your favorite aftermarket LED lights. The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16 plate steel and the Impact Bar is made of 1-3/4" DOM tubing, with plate steel gussets. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, textured semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" steel plate construction
- Recessed winch tray promotes efficient cooling and maintains a lower center of gravity
- Protected recessed fog light mounts accept stock lamps or aftermarket LED lights
- Narrow width allows large tires to clear at full turn and upon articulation
- High clearance, extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs
- Low profile Impact Bar protects winch and the Jeep's grille area from trail hazards
- Impact Bar made of 1-3/4" X .120 wall DOM tube with Laser cut plate steel gussets
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 7/8” shackle pin (3/4” shackle)