Tackle the toughest trails with the PRO Series Mid-Width Recessed Winch Bumper from ICON! Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design for maximum clearance around trail obstacles. The Mid-Width PRO Series bumper provides increased protection for the Jeep's lower grille corners while maintaining ample clearance for up to 37" tires to fully articulate and access steep obstacles.
The integrated, recessed winch mount places the winch low, achieving a lower center of gravity as well as increased airflow through the radiator. This model of the PRO Series bumper includes a strong, low profile Impact Bar to protect the winch and the Jeep's grille area in the event of a trail mishap. The winch fairlead mount is integrated right into the front surface of the bumper. If you do manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect either the Jeep's stock fog lamps or your favorite aftermarket LED lights. The bumper is fabricated from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16 plate steel and the Impact Bar is made of 1-3/4" DOM tubing, with plate steel gussets. The bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, multi-stage satin black powder coat finish.
- Mid-Width design provides extra grille protection while maintaining high clearance
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Recessed winch tray promotes efficient cooling and maintains a lower center of gravity
- Protected recessed fog light mounts accept stock lamps or aftermarket LED lights
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Low profile Impact Bar protects winch and the Jeep's grille area from trail hazards
- Impact Bar made of 1-3/4" X .120 wall DOM tube with Laser cut plate steel gussets
- Durable multi-stage satin black powdercoat finish
- Works with factory crash bar and Rubicon sway bar disconnect mechanism
- Warn Zeon winch requires minor trimming of frame mounts
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 7/8” shackle pin (3/4” shackle)