The ICON UCA kit for 1996-2004 Tacoma’s is available in tubular steel only but can be upgrade to fit ICON's Delta Joints. This kit includes all the components necessary to properly install the ICON Delta Joint on your 1996-2004 Toyota Tacoma.
- 614550 - 05-UP TACO DELTA JOINT KIT
- 614519 - DELTA JOINT INSTALL PRESS ADAPTER TUBE
- 614526 - 96-04 TACOMA DJ RETROFIT HARDWARE KIT
- Delta Joint retro fit kits come with (x2) Delta Joints, (x2) Delta Joint snap rings, and a small tube of anti-seize for installation.
- The 96-04 Tacoma tubular UCA will not require the 7° tapered shim for installation.
- The 96-04 Tacoma’s UCA will utilize the same Delta Joint retro fit kit as the 05+ Tacoma but the adapter hardware kit is needed for proper fitment.
- A spindle adapter will need to be installed in order to properly convert to Delta Joint.
DELTA JOINT KEY FEATURES:
- Retrofit kits allow for installation of Delta Joint into wide range of aftermarket upper control arms using a 1" uniball
- Retrofit kits include a pair of Delta Joints, retaining rings, and a supply of anti-seize
- Patent pending Delta Joint combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball
- Sealed design and zinc plated housing protects Delta Joint from the elements, road salts, and other debris
- Metal on metal internals and a greasable design for maximum longevity and noise-free operation
- Capable of high angularity required for lifted applications
- Carburized taper pin provides increased corrosion resistance, decreased internal friction, and less chance of thread galling on assembly
- Pullout strength greater than comparable industry standard uniball
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: