These shocks are sold individually
Fox's aluminum bodied Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir smooth body rear shocks for the 2020-Current Jeep JT Gladiator delivers FOX's industry leading and race dominating performance in an affordable, hassle-free bolt on package.
Its heat reducing design includes a metal impacted clear anodized aluminum shock body that dissipates heat faster than a conventional steel body shock.
Its external reservoir allows for increase oil and nitrogen capacity while delivering a striking race look. The included black anodized reservoir mounting clamp and other components are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the Performance Series 2.0 Reservoir shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0" Impact extruded 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: 2.0" Smooth bore 6061-T6 Aluminum is hard anodized
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
|Part#||Lift Height (in)||Travel (in.)||Compressed (in.)||Extended (in.)|