Eibach coilover springs are some of the finest race car springs in the world. When other springs sag, or need frequent replacement, top race teams from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR, inevitably turn to Eibach.To produce springs with unparalleled precision and repeatability, Eibach uses the world's finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances. State-of-the-art technology is employed in every step of the manufacturing process.
Features of Eibach coilover springs include:
- Ultra-lightweight for reduced unsprung mass
- Maximum deflection, in combination with smallest block heights
- Exceptional block resistance and durability
- Precision parallel and square end configurations under unloaded and loaded conditions
- Lowest side loads with load center ideally located relative to spring axis
- Precision tolerances--the tightest in the industry
- Highest linearity and rate consistency
- Each spring individually tested and rated
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: