The Dirt King long travel kit was developed to drastically improve the vehicles off-road handling without compromising its day to day driving characteristics. This suspension system allows for 13.5” of travel and accepts up to a 35” tire. Our upper and lower arms are designed with 1” stainless steel uniballs for the outer pivots instead of ball joints for strength and increased articulation. This kit is CAD designed, thoroughly tested, and 100% made in America
- Bolt on application, minimal modifications required
- Utilizes American made FK bearings
- 4130 chromoly uniball cups
- Polyurethane bushings for the UCA’s
- Delrin bushings for the LCA’s
- Zinc plated inner bushing sleeves
- Grease fittings for easy servicing
- 3/16" and 1/8” boxed plate construction
- Internally ribbed with extrusions for weight reduction
- Bump stop plating
- Limit strap tabbing
- Wheel Travel: 13.5”
- Amount of Lift: 0-4”
- Track Width: 3.5” wider per side
- Maximum Tire Size: 35”
- Maximum Backspacing: 4.75”
- Minimum Rim Size: 16”
- Coil over Shock Size: 2.5” x 8” (view spec sheet)
- Bump Stop Size: 2.0” x 2.0” (view spec sheet)
In order to achieve 13.5” of travel the factory bump stop must be cut off. The kit allows for 12.5” of travel without removing the bump stop.
When using 35” tires with this kit modifications to the wheel wells are required. The firewall pinch weld will need to be folded over for clearance. The upper wheel well will also need to be modified to avoid contact at full bump.
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!