Camburg's Kinetik Billet Upper Control Arms for the 2017-Current Ford Raptor will improve your Raptor's usable wheel travel and are constructed using 6061 billet aluminum.
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- CNC machined 6061 billet aluminum
- CAD/CAM engineered
- FK 7/8″ heim joints for adjustable camber and caster
- FK 1.25″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Anodized and laser etched
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Camburg Billet Upper Arms
- Bolt-on Uniball Caps
- FK 7/8″ Heim Joints
- FK 1.25″ Uniballs Heat-treated stainless steel uniball and heim spacers
- Grade 8 and AN Aircraft Hardware
- Stainless position sensor brackets and drill fixture/template
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 17-20 in
- Max Backspacing: 5.75 in
- Tire Size: 35-37 in
- When using the factory OEM 17″ wheel, you may need a 1/4″ – 3/8″ wheel spacer when running larger 37″ or wider tires than stock.
- Camburg recommends zero offset wheels when running larger tires.
- 2019-Current Models: For 2019-Current Raptors that have a position sensor incorporated into the FOX electronic suspension, Camburg has stainless brackets that attach to their arms that the sensor linkage attaches to. Camburg includes the drill template to drill to small holes in the existing mount for proper positioning.
Like Camburg's tubular arms they use a larger FK 1.25” uniball that has a PTFE liner for increased strength and mis-alignment for maximum useable wheel travel. Made in the USA these are far superior to the cheaper and smaller imports other companies use. Adapting the uniball to the spindle/knuckle is done using model specific spacers that match the factory taper precisely. These are machined from heat-treated stainless steel and are a one piece design for increased strength. No drilling or modifications are needed. The 1.25” uniball gives the upper control arm the ability to run a larger and stronger 9/16” 12 point bolt with a low profile bolt-on uniball cap to resist the elements.
Using larger and stronger FK 7/8” chromoly heim joints allows for additional camber and caster adjustment if needed with larger 6” suspension kits or damaged frames. Using a heim joint also eliminates flexing/deflection under hard use and braking with zero binding when in use. Using AN/Mil-spec hardware we have a single pinch bolt and secondary jam nut to insure the heim is secure with the rigors of off-road use.