Camburg's 1.50" Uniball Upper Control Arms for the 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra are designed to increase your Tundra's usable wheel travel.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2007-2021 2WD/4WD Toyota Tundra
- Increases usable wheel travel
- Corrects camber and caster
- Eliminates weak factory ball-joints
- 4130 chromoly construction
- Laser cut & CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- CAD/CAM engineered
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- FK 1.50″ PTFE-lined uniballs pre-installed
- Steel gray powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift
- Track Width: Stock
- Wheel Size: 17-20 in
- Max Backspacing: 6.00 in
- Tire Size: 33-35 in
- Uniball Upper Arms
- Hardware Kit
- With so many variables of wheel size, offset/backspacing, tire size, brands and styles, the amount of lift and specific suspension components, etc., you may need to trim the plastic inner fenders and/or modify the body mount behind the front tires to eliminate tire rubbing.
- 20″ OEM wheels & tires and 18″ OEM wheels with larger tires then stock will not work with this suspension system.
When lifting your Tundra, the stock upper arms become the limiting factor and hold back your suspensions performance. Camburg's upper arms address these issues and more. Replacing the stock ball-joint with a larger 1.50 uni-ball bearing we’re able to gain wheel travel with a part that is considerably stronger and will last longer under extreme conditions. Camburg builds more caster and change the camber curve to correct geometry so the vehicle aligns correctly and improves driving characteristics and handling.
Using the latest CAD/CAM engineering software Camburg designed these arms to the strictest standards using our FARO laser scan arm to model the OEM parts and frames. Manufactured in-house, Camburg has the tubes CNC laser cut and bent, then the upper control arms are MIG welded in precision fixtures before sending out to be sandblasted and powder-coated. Camburg's in-house CNC machine shop makes all the machined parts including the uniball mis-alignment spacers from heat-treated stainless steel. Camburg takes pride in producing the best parts available under our own roof and control.