SDHQ'S Billet Battery Terminal Upgrade kit is designed to replace your vehicle's OEM battery terminals. No more splicing and cutting up your vehicle's wiring when installing your off-road accessories.
With up to five additional terminal pads our kit provides the safe and orderly installation of accessories such as off-road lighting, audio equipment, winches, and air compressors while maintaining your vehicle's factory wiring Our kits were 3D CAD Designed and manufactured from high quality 6061 Aluminum.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Fits most Toyota, Nissan and similar style terminals.
- Five additional terminal pads
- 2 - 3/8" Terminal pads
- 1 - 5/16” Terminal pad
- 2 - 1/4" Terminal pads
- Ability to retain all factory wiring
- Positive and Negative Billet 6061 Aluminum Terminals.
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Stainless Steel Hardware with included Anti-Seize Compound.
- Tacomas/Nissans can cut off the negative battery terminal and use provided compression lug or alternately use the Negative Terminal Stud Adapter.
- 1-2 AWG Copper Compression Lug included to replace terminal.
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries.
- Tundra (2000-2019)
- Tacoma (1995-2019)
- 4Runner (1996-2019)
- FJ (2007-2014)
- Armada (2004-2015)
- Titan (2004-2015)
- Frontier (2005-2019)
- Pathfinder (2005-2012)
- Xterra (2005-2015)