aFe BladeRunner 3" Intercooler Hot and Cold Side Tubes
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-Ply polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the factory or aFe's upgraded intercooler
- Installation is a snap: Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. These tube kit works with stock or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20102-1).
- aFe Badging: Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Note: This Intercooler kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Fits: 2003-2007 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350 V8-6.0L (td) Power Stroke
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: