Camburg's bolt-on bedcage for the 2007-2018 Chevy/GMC 1500 is an easy way to install bypass shocks on a long-travel leaf spring setup for maximum wheel travel. This fits single-cab, double-cab and crew-cab models.
Camburg designed this bedcage around using FOX 2.5 to 3.0 x 16″ travel bypass shocks in conjunction with Deaver’s U-182 leaf springs with our extended length shackles for the proper motion ratios and fitment. This yields up to 16″ of wheel travel. When using other brand shocks, the compressed length can not be longer than 26.43″. You can also use this bedcage with spring-under conversions to yield more wheel travel with custom lower shock tabbing.
The bedcage locates off of the front leaf spring pivots for proper positioning and only requires you to drill four new 3/8″ bolt holes per side for the rear supports. Since the frame is boxed, you’ll need to use a 1.5″ hole saw and drill an access hole/port to get a wrench on the nuts.
- Bolt-on design for easy installation and shipping
- Powdercoated matte black
- Fits all model trucks (single cab, ext cab, crew cab)
- Includes lower shock mounts that sit on top of the leaf spring pack and capture u-bolts
- Designed around FOX 3.0 x 16” bypass shocks (specific tube layout) (other shock brands need to have collapsed length no longer than 26.43” when using supplied lower shock mounts)
- Designed around Deaver U182 leaf springs with Camburg extended shackles yielding 15-16” of wheel travel
- Can be used with spring-under configurations with custom lower shock mounting for increased wheel travel
- Includes all applicable grade 8 hardware
- Driver-side shock mount
- Passenger-side shock mount
- Upper x-member
- Strut braces (2)
- Lower shock mounts
- Grade 8 mounting hardware
- Frame plugs/covers
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!