Synergy MFG Jeep JT Multi-Rate Rear Lift Coil Springs. Synergy MFG has designed these springs from a clean sheet for the new Gladiator platform. All springs are multi-rate and have been designed to make a great platform even better. These springs are unique to the JT and not shared with any other vehicles. Multi-rate design has a soft initial rate which prevents the spring from coming loose, even with long travel shocks. The ride rate is the average of the OEM spring rates to maintain adequate payload and towing capacity. Springs are proudly manufactured in the United States of the highest quality steel. Springs are designed to be able to set solid (fully collapse) without overstressing the material and are pre-set from the factory meaning the springs will never sag or set.
|Part #||Lift Height||Spring Rate (Initial/Ride Rate)||Collapsed Length||Extended Length||Min. Bump Stop Spacing|
- Multi-Rate coil springs allow for longer spring lengths and increased travel
- Spring rates are similar to stock to maintain payload and towing capacity
- Coil spring block heights designed around common bump stop spacings to optimize wheel travel
- Frequency balanced and tuned spring rates to maximize suspension performance on and off road
- Abrasion-resistant black powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Increased ride quality
- Increased wheel travel/articulation/traction
- No spring bowing
- Lifetime warranty/guarantee against sagging and breakage
- Coil springs require proper bump stop spacing with Synergy 8057-10 Bump Stop Spacers.
- Lift heights are based off fully optioned Rubicon models. Other models will see more lift.
- Coil springs retain the stock rake of the vehicle.
- Up to .75 inch of front coil spring spacer can be added to level the vehicle using 8017-075 front coil spring spacers.
- Minimum bump stop spacing listed is the minimum amount of bump stop spacing required to prevent the springs from going into coil bind. Do not use less bump stop spacing.