Upgrade your 2019-Current Ford Ranger with a set of control arms from Total Chaos Fabrication. These upper control arms are constructed out of 4130 chromoly tubing, are 100% bolt-on, integrated caster to retain factory alignment specs, and are manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 4130 chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt on and hand crafted in the U.S.A.
- CNC machined tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uniball for added component strength & maximum wheel travel offered when extended shocks are installed.
- Added caster helps retain factory alignment.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniballs also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Machined from heat treated 17-4 stainless steel, custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers reduce fender well contact and maximize droop wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce bushing deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the urethane bushings & inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!