These shocks are sold individually
Fox's 2.0 IFP Front Coilover for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger provides 0-3" of lift without requiring the use of an aftermarket upper control arm.
Fox Shocks bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration.
Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to-install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
- Body: 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft: 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bearing: Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Adjustments: Ride height preload ring
- Travel (in): 4.470
- Compressed (in): 16.030
- Extended (in): 20.500
- Top Mount: OEM
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- Fitment notes: Fits U.S. Models Only
Shopping for another person's vehicle can be difficult, especially with the holiday season approaching. Take the guesswork out of purchasing parts for someone else's vehicle. Give them the gift of choice with an SDHQ Motorsports Gift Card!