Camburg Engineering's Performance Long travel kit for the 2017-2020 (Gen2) Ford Raptor is designed to fit 37" tires, increase wheel travel by 15%, and increase overall track width by 3".
|Lift||Wheel Travel||Track Width||Wheel Size||Max Backspacing||Tire Size|
|2 in||14-15 in||1.5"+ per side||17 in||4.75 in||37 in|
- Increased track-width 1.5″ per side (3″ wider total)
- Front wheel position is pushed forward 1″ for added tire clearance at firewall to eliminate/minimize rubbing/trimming.
- Designed for 37″ tires.
- 15% increased wheel travel
- Boxed lower arms with 1″ uniball pivots at the frame. Tabbed for secondary bypass shock.
- Bolt on aluminum skid plates for lower control arms.
- Billet upper arm with 7/8 heims at the frame and a large 1.50 uniball at the spindle/knuckle.
- 17-4 stainless heim steering conversion outer tie rod that corrects bumpsteer geometry utilizing the factory inner tie rod for rack longevity.
- Stronger AN aircraft bolts for steering, bypass shock and bump stop pivots.
- Designed to use the OEM coilovers or 3.0 aftermarket coilovers
- Designed to use a specific FOX 3.5 bypass shock for increased bottoming control and progression.
- Heat-treated 4340 extended length front axle shafts with new CV boot clamps.
- Optional weld-on bypass frame mount.
- Optional FOX 2.5 bump stop kit.
- Designed to use aftermarket fiberglass front fenders (2-2.5″ flare).
- Boxed lower arms w/ bolt-on aluminum skid plates
- Billet 1.50 uniball upper arms with heim pivots
- 4340 extended length axle shafts
- Heim outer tie rods
- Must run fiberglass front fenders
- This will not work on a F-150 as a conversion
- 19-20 models with DSC coilovers (non Live Valve) require Damper Interface Module.